вторник, 5 октомври 2010 г.

Best electronic artists

ELLEN ALLIEN

This is some dark experimental shit and I love it! I'd recomend it to anyone! Eversince I discovered her stuff I can't stop listening

SOLDOUT

Heard these guys while I was shopping, so I immediately went to the shopkeeper and asked about the bands name. Back home I looked them up and instantly became hooked.

LADYTRON

Another awesome band. Rocking synths, cool beats and awesome vocals. Also Mira(the singer) is hot.

NASEKOMIX

I wouldn't be surprised if you never heard about these guys. After all they come from this small eastern-european country Bulgaria, but IMO they're awesome. You won't find much on youtube, but you can check out their myspace http://www.myspace.com/nasekomix They sound great and they're awesome live.

MGMT

I'm hooked on theses guys, and they've been on my playlist for months. Give them a listen, because they have a really unique and inspiring sound + some great lyrics.

1 коментар:

  1. Ahh, Ellen Allien is fairly good. Though, my preferences lie within The Prodigy, Neuroticfish, Aphex Twin, Lords of Acid, and Pendulum. I haven't heard of Nasekomix before though so I'll have to check them out.

    ОтговорИзтриване